FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
Our juices are intensely nutritious and utterly delicious! We make raw, organic, cold-pressed juice blends using fresh organic ingredients.
Our juices arrive frozen in 12 oz bottles. You can store your Nutes in the freezer for up to 12 months!
They're vegan, gluten-free, contain no added sugars or concentrates. And NUTES are NEVER pasteurized... the beneficial vitamins, minerals, and microorganisms present in fresh-pressed juice are preserved by freezing.
We proudly develop the most inspired and well-balanced recipes, resulting in the best tasting and highest quality juices available anywhere.
Our bodies have the ability to naturally detoxify, but due to the number of toxins we are exposed to and the heavily processed foods we consume, juice cleansing can be beneficial to support the detoxification process and allow our digestive system to rest. You may experience a number of benefits, including:
- Reduced inflammation
- Treatment and prevention of illness
- Alleviation of allergy symptoms
- Enriched gut flora
- Reduced cravings
- Increased mental clarity and energy
- Reduced bloating
- Improved complexion
- Increased raw nutrients and enzymes
Superfood for everyday heroes. Raw plant power!
- Before Your Cleanse:
- Eat and drink an abundance of raw fruits and vegetables. Include nuts and seeds, whole grains, and legumes. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, refined sugar, processed foods, and foods that are difficult to digest.
- Your juices will arrive frozen. Thaw your juices as needed and consume each within 3-4 days of thawing. The nutritional value of raw juice is highest when first thawed. The safest way to thaw your juice is in the fridge. You likely need to allow at least 24 hours to thaw.
- Consume the juices in their suggested order when possible.
- Avoid a juice cleanse during your menstrual cycle or while pregnant. Consult with your health care provider if you have any questions about whether a juice cleanse is right for you.
During Your Cleanse:
- -drink as much water and herbal tea as desired
- -if you crave caffeine, choose a quality green or black tea without added sugar or dairy
- -consider starting each day with alkaline water and lemon juice
- -if you feel hungry, try to restrict yourself to raw fruits and veggies
- -try to set aside time for rest and reflection/avoid heavy exercise/consider walking or yoga.
- -if you experience troubling symptoms or strong headaches, your body's natural detoxification channels may be overloaded, so try increasing water, stretching, rest, and herbal teas, but if your symptoms are severe, finish your juices while eating healthy meals, and, in future, reduce toxins in your system by following the 'after your cleanse’ guidelines before starting a juice cleanse
After Your Cleanse:
- -prioritize eating raw and organic fruit and vegetables, and a predominantly plant-based diet
- -avoid/reduce dairy, meat that is not "clean" and may contain harmful additives, gluten, refined sugar, and processed foods
- -minimize your exposure to toxins and chemicals in your environment, not only in food but in personal care and cleaning products
- -consider incorporating raw juices into your daily routine
- -make raw juice at home or purchase raw, unpasteurized juices, and avoid buying the pasteurized or HPP (high pressure processed) juices and smoothies available in most grocery stores (Hint: if the shelf life on a bottle of juice is greater than 5 days, it will be lacking in the enzymes and micro-organisms required for a healthy gut microbiome, as only freezing
can extend the shelf life of juice without causing significant damage to its nutritional value)