Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, 8 oz. Bag, 19 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
This product is currently sold out.
Color: Disney Frozen
- Named after the Mayan word for “strength," the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants!
- A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving.
- Chia Seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning.
- Make chia pudding (the tiny seeds expand when soaked) or add to salads, oatmeal, dips, smoothies, and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, 19 Servings.
Release Date: 26-04-2012
model number: 82060
Part Number: NVN-025
Details: Seed Chia. Named after the Mayan word for "strength," these tiny seeds are a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants!. An excellent source of essential fatty acids, chia contains 8 times more omega-3s than salmon. Chia has superior hydrating capabilities, 2 grams of protein and 11% DRV of fiber in one serving. The ultimate versatile superfood: add it to salads, porridge, toast, dips, smoothies, or baked goods.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.1 x 2.0 inches